can u get pregnant after the full day your period ends?
It does not matter you can get pregnant anytime during your cycle. The same exact situation happened to me and well the most beautiful 3 year old red head sit across the room from me right now.
If a baby is meant to be there are no mistakes. Also, my mother and father stated that I was conceived the same way
I believe that it is 2 weeks after.
this is a sick question. Too much information It is possible, but highly unlikely.
You can get pregnant anytime. The key is that an egg is available for fertilization. You should be using protection at all times if you want to prevent pregnancy.You can conceive at any time;protect yourself.
yes i think after 2 wks
You can get pregnant even UNDER your period!YES
you only get pregnant when u ovulate n u ovulate after ur period 14 days or something from the first day of ur last period. so no u cant get pregnant if u have sex the day after ur period is over. at least its like 99% unlikey n since u used a condom latex or not that even more unlikley there is no way ur pregnant LOL agree w/ kubbyp... ANYTIME, say hello to my daughter, while I had "it" and to my other daughter 2 days after "it" ended!! ALWAYS use protection!!!!! Guess I'm in the 99th percentile... Love my girls..:-)
Oh yes ! Planned Parenthood website explains emergency contraception and the abortion pill (which are two very diff acting pills)Yes you can...it doesn't matter what time of the month or even if your having sex during your period...you can get pregnant
12 to 14 days after your peorid yes
More Questions & Answers...
- Wondering How Many Of You Parents View This Situation? Whats The Best Solution?
- Do some parents get angry when she got pregnant at 13?
- hubby and i just got back together may 1st, and we stopped our divorce?
- can you be pregnant if the man uses a condom but then takes it off but doesnt nutt in you?
- could you eat beans while you are breast feeding?
- Does any one have a new idea they would like to develop?