wHAT DOES "THE SOFT TISSUES ARE UNREMARKABLE" MEAN?
I bet you are talking about a CT scan or a MRI. The radiologist I work for often says this in scans of the spine or joints....It means the soft tissues look normal.
Definition of soft tissues: In medicine, the term soft tissue refers to tissues that connect, support, or surround other structures and organs of the body. Soft tissue includes muscles, tendons, fibrous tissues, fat, blood vessels, nerves, and synovial tissues. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft%5Ftissue
sounds like a comment from a physical exam of some sort - doctor checking an injury, or an autopsy maybe. Means that theres nothing special or odd about the area they're looking at. Soft tissue is basically any part of the body that isn't bone or cartilage.
COME ON NOW YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS,IT MAKES YOUR *** FEEL GOOD WHILE WIPING,ITS NOT RUFF LIKE OTHERS....
"the soft tissues are unremarkable" means it doesnt look like there is anything wrong
When doctors use the term "unremarkable" it means "no remarks" "nothing to be said about it."
This was probably doctors notes from a physical exam.
More Questions & Answers...
- which is the best deodrand and perfume in the world?
- Having hard time waking person up in morning. Seems to sleep to soundly. Any suggestions or help?
- Do black women have cellulite?
- does anyone have any tips on removing scars and stretch marks??
- When is the good time to do a workout in the morning?
- if your boyfirend gives you an STD that is uncurable should you take him back And you been with him for 3years
- Whats the best red lipstick?
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.