Does everyone have a birthmark? I'm 24 and I have never found mine.?
No. Like anything congenital (diseases, birth defects or other conditions) you may have one (or not). I have a pigmented birth mark in the lower abdomen.
a birth mark is any "mark" you have on your skin since birth. not something everyone has.
I have one like a peircing in my ear, but it doesn't go all the way through. My mom said she looked all over me when I was born for a birthmark and that's what she found.
i have one and it is on the bottom of my left heal. its in a weird spot, but i found it.
Ask your mom. You could have had one on your back or your bum (or some other area that you can't really see). I don't believe everyone has one, but I think most people do. For example, my four children all have one.
A Beautiful Mind (My Own)
WHEN EVER ONE IS BORN THEY ALL HAVE A SOFT SPOT ON THEIR HEAD TILL IT FULLY GROWS TOGEATHER BUT IM CURIOUS TO KNOW THAT ANSWER TOO.
More Questions & Answers...
- shaping eyebrows?
- I am tired now. How to overcome it ?
- do bachflower remedies work?
- where can i find a christian psychiatrist?
- HAIRDRYERS : What are the three different settings ofmy hairdryer. Ceramin; Ionic Ceramic; Ionic?
- Why does my hand and sometimes my arm tingle?
- What is the name of the vitamin that enhances a males sexual performance?
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.